Pizza… everyone loves it, so you should probably eat it!
I haven’t posted in a bit.. I had my 21st birthday on the 8th… then two days after my long time, best friend pet ferret died of old age. His name was Bubba, he was 12 and he was awesome. I haven’t felt like cooking but today I did, and it’s a comfort food too.
Anyway… on with the recipe!
This makes two medium crusts, and serves 8 per crust.
This is only for the crust, so remember to add the toppings and sauce calories to this!
142 calories per slice, the dough is 2,275 calories all together.
- 2 (.25oz) packets of yeast
- 1/2tsp (or one packet) of Stevia
- 2 cups warm water
- 5 cups flour
- 1/4 cup 0 calorie cooking spray
- 2tsp sea salt
- (optional) your choice of spices. I used cilantro and adobo.
- Any pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 450
- In a large bowl add the yeast, stevia, and warm water. Let sit for ten minutes.
- After ten minutes add in the flour, cooking spray, sea salt, and optional spices.
- Mix well until dough forms, it should be kind of sticky.
- Separate dough into two even sized balls.
- Roll out on to floured surface and knead for 1-2 minutes.
- Spray two pizza pans with cooking spray.
- Put the dough in the middle of the baking sheet, then use your hands with the help and shape of the pizza pan to make it into the shape of the crust.
- When it looks good you can either leave as is, or roll the dough a bit for a deep crust like mine.
- Add sauce and pizza toppings.
- Cook in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until done!
- Spray cooking spray on baking sheet
This is what it looks like with an unrolled crust.
It turned out really well!! Hope you all enjoy it!